Grammy-nominated Donald Robinson "The Music Consultant for all your needs"
- Are you frustrated trying to figure out the best way to succeed in the music business?
- Do you need help with picking the right studio and engineer to record your music project?
- Do you know how to pick the right producer for your project that will save you money and time?
- Do you need help trying to understand songwriting and publishing deals?
- Do you need help setting up your performance rights organizations (BMI, ASCAP, etc.)?
What you need is an experienced Grammy-nominated producer to help you from start to finish. Don't let your hard-earned money go down the drain when I'm here to help you succeed! I can help you do of all the above and more, for a fraction of the cost it would take you to try to do this alone, or with the wrong person lacking the right experience. I have mentored and consulted many professional producers, songwriters, and musicians like Adam Blackstone (music director for Jill Scott, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, BET Awards, Grammy Awards, and many others), James Poyser (Platinum producer and songwriter for The Roots, Lauren Hill), Steve McKie (songwriter for Jill Scott, producer and band leader for Bilal and Killiam Shakespeare), and Randy Bowland (one of the most sought-after guitarists in the music industry today, music director for KEM, Will Downing, performer on numerous gold and platinum records currently playing). Don't waste time, I'm here to help you succeed!